Great British Communications are looking for a Delivery Manager to join our established project teams. We are a rapidly growing company and welcome applications from candidates with a positive and hard-working attitude. Telecommunication industry experience is essential for this role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building strong Client relationships and participating in Client meetings, representing the GBC brand
- Finding efficiencies and improvements in internal and external processes.
- Managing the programme to ensure that site elements are being performed within KPIs
- Analysing reporting data to understand if discrepancies are occurring and elements are not hitting KPI dates.
- Recommending rectification measures to bring the programme back within required KPI timeframes
- Ensuring that these rectification measures are implemented and monitored for effectiveness
- A strong understanding of contracts and SLAs
- Good problem solving and negotiation skills
- People-management skills
- Experience in Telecoms is essential
- Database management experience
- Microsoft skills including excel required
Living Wage Foundation
Joining an Investors in People Organisation
Bupa Medical Cover - Single, Partner, Family
EAP - 24/7 phone and web service offering confidential advice on a range of subjects
Pension - Increases with Service
Death in Service Cover
Various other Perks
What we’re Looking for in a Candidate
Candidates with a positive and hard-working attitude, in-line with our company values are encouraged to apply.